Pore-fectionist Refining Facial
Pink Clay + AHA/BHA • Travel-Friendly
Temporarily Backordered Due to High Demand!
Reserve Yours Now to Ship Mid June.
An overachieving facial that polishes, purifies and brightens skin in minutes. Buh-bye dead skin. Hello glow.
Traditional retail: $50
Get Free Shipping With Code “ONTHELIST” When You Reserve Yours Today
A next-level facial that hustles as hard as you do. This triple-action treatment polishes, purifies and brightens skin in a matter of minutes. Salicylic acid unclogs congested pores. Pink kaolin and bentonite clays do a deep detox without leaving skin dry or tight. Lactic acid gently brightens dull, uneven skin for an instantly airbrushed appearance. No filter required.
- Pink kaolin + bentonite clays gently detoxify congested skin without feeling tight or dry
- Salicylic acid (willow bark extract) and lactic acid resurface to smooth and brighten dull skin
- Barley seed extract helps to reduce redness and irritation
Good to know:
- pH level 4.4~
- Unisex skincare for all skin types
- Free of synthetic fragrance, silicones, parabens, PEGs, phthalates and petroleum/mineral oil
- Vegetarian friendly (beeswax is the only non plant-based ingredient)
- Never tested on animals
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- Packaged in a 75% post-recycled plastic (PCR) tube with a 100% PCR cap
“Battling breakouts and wrinkles at the same time? That's why we created this deep detox for grown up skin.”
So I have a pure Amazonian clay mask, and I have a facial peel BHA/AHA mask...but neither one gives me the dual benefits of this mask that mixes clay with exfoliating power! It really smooths, refines, softens and reduces pores. I love it. I've only used it a few times, but after the last time I've resolved to basically ditch the other masks and make this my go-to 2-3 times per week. Love putting it on right before a shower, super easy and fast to rinse off when I get in!
I've been using this twice a week for three weeks, and my pores look better than they have in *years*
Love this mask, so gentle and non-drying!
I decided to give the pore-fechionist mask a try, and I really like it. I’ve been having breakouts and uneven, rough skin recently, and I’m starting to see more even skin after 3 weeks using this. It also doesn’t become uncomfortably tight and dry. When I rinse it off, my skin feels softer and more even, and refreshed in a nice way.
The first bottle broke me out so much I almost cancelled my subscription. I’ve used my second bottle ~1/wk and I am starting to see results. Definitely smoothing my pores and helping with blackheads. Still breaking out a little bit, but not as badly. I’ll try another month and then decide how I want to proceed.