Time to completely rethink retinol. This potent retinol and peptide PM serum might be your skin’s new BFF. It visibly reduces wrinkles and plumps and brightens the skin for a youthful, even skin tone. Yes, please. And with soothing birch bark extract and Vitamin E, it does all that without causing redness, irritation or dryness. It might just be magic.
- Vitamin A (0.1% Retinoid) dramatically firms and smoothes skin while improving elasticity
- Peptides smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Plant stem cells firm while helping to prevent collagen loss
Good to know:
- pH level 5.06 ~
- Unisex skincare for all skin types
- Non-irritating, clinically tested, and allergy tested
- Free of synthetic fragrance, artificial colors and dyes, silicones, parabens, PEGs, phthalates and petroleum/mineral oil
- Plant based
- Never tested on animals
- Travel friendly
- Made in the USA
"Confession: For a long time I was intimidated by retinol. But this combo of retinol, peptides and skin soothing Vitamin E, is now an absolute must have in my anti-aging routine. It truly delivers on brightening and firming, and my skin never feels dry or tight in the AM."
I really love this product especially in conjunction with the PM moisturizer. Both work great together to create a wonderful balanced skin profile. I have noticed that my skin has become more even toned and hydrated and I only use it 3 or 4 days a week. It also goes on very easily and a little goes a long way. Very happy with all of the products that I have received from OneKind. For reference: 23, female, white, normal/combination skin, dry/arid environment, back sleeper, large pores, mildly sensitive to breaking out.
I like the product so far. It’s only been a week since I started
This serum has been amazing. I’ve been using it for about two months now and it hydrates perfectly and makes my skin feel so much softer. I highly recommend. It’s awesome partnered with the PM Moisturizer.
I loved loved loved the serum!! I use it every night!
I’ve only used this 3 days in a row and I already feel better in my skin