Time to completely rethink retinol. This potent retinol and peptide PM serum might be your skin’s new BFF. It visibly reduces wrinkles and plumps and brightens the skin for a youthful, even skin tone. Yes, please. And with soothing birch bark extract and Vitamin E, it does all that without causing redness, irritation or dryness. It might just be magic.
- Vitamin A (0.1% Retinoid) dramatically firms and smoothes skin while improving elasticity
- Peptides smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Plant stem cells firm while helping to prevent collagen loss
Good to know:
- pH level 5.06 ~
- Unisex skincare for all skin types
- Non-irritating, clinically tested, and allergy tested
- Free of synthetic fragrance, artificial colors and dyes, silicones, parabens, PEGs, phthalates and petroleum/mineral oil
- Plant based
- Never tested on animals
- Travel friendly
- Made in the USA
"Confession: For a long time I was intimidated by retinol. But this combo of retinol, peptides and skin soothing Vitamin E, is now an absolute must have in my anti-aging routine. It truly delivers on brightening and firming, and my skin never feels dry or tight in the AM."
Morning skin feels supple - not so dry
Very nice routine with Dream Cream. I am seeing subtle results that I like...looking in the mirror again without saying ugh.
I’ve been using the serum/Retinol and moisturizer for about 2 weeks and a I think it’s made a difference. Though this product has retin A it’s very mild on the skin..I use it every night and no harsh results but my skin looks much better.
I found the combination of Midnight Magic and Dream Cream Nighttime Moisturizer has given my face a smooth appearance. I am a redhead, and found this very gentle, while reducing any redness, or blotches. I am very satisfied after a few weeks using this combination.
My under eye area felt burned and looked very red and irritated for about 3 days after my first application
After my eyes recovered I only use it on my cheeks , nose and forehead and it feels good. Proceed with caution around the eye area.